Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Work From Home Story

 
When I had my first son Jaylen in October of 2006, I was supposed to go back to teaching Kindergarten the next school year, but I really wanted to be home with him without the financial stress. We were going further and further into debt without even thinking about putting away money for our futures and our sons' educations.  I realized that something in our life had to change. 
Jaylen was diagnosed with Autism shortly after I joined our Internet CEO Mom team and it is great that I can work around his therapy schedules.  We welcomed our second son, Xavier, in November of 2008 and I just love that I can work at home alongside my two boys.  I am so proud knowing that I will soon be at my goals of replacing my teaching income, paying off our debt, and even putting some money away, all while being home with my family. 
The best part is that I am helping other mothers do the same!  Anyone can do this and have the freedom to work around their family.



Learn more about me and my family at my personal blog, Mommy To Two Boys!




**************************
The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda. - John C. Maxwell

**************************
Jean Myles

Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999

Visit the Official FaceBook Page of Internet Ceo Moms
Visit me on Facebook or YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!